A strip of solid rubber material.
This solid neoprene rubber strip will be supplied as a coiled roll.
This material is very tough, resilient, strong and slightly flexible.
Resistant to impact, wear, fluids and abrasion.
Can be stuck to most hard surfaces using a general purpose contact adhesive.
For all your commercial, industrial and D.I.Y requirements:
-Use it where protection, packing, buffering, impact resistance and cut-outs are needed
-Cut it with a pair of scissors, a craft knife or a punch
-Keep rain and leaves out of your garage and sheds
-Make yourself a sealing gasket or flange seal
-Stick it behind wall hangings, stick it under statues or pin it to the garden gate
- Commercial Rubber (CQ – Commercial Quality)
- Base Polymer NR/SBR – (Natural Rubber / Styrene Butadiene Rubber)
- Hardness ; 70° (+/- 5°) Shore A
- Black in colour
- Specific Gravity 1.50 grams / cubic centimeter
- Usable temperature range -30°C to +70°C
Please note: This rubber material is a neoprene blend and is not suitable for exposure to petrol or solvents.